Washington joined 22 other states and D.C. in filing a lawsuit to restore funding that had been approved by Congress.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has begun laying off thousands of employees as part of a significant ...
A coalition of states sued over the Trump administration’s unexpected move to cut off the funds, which they said imperiled ...
A federal judge will temporarily block President Trump from cutting billions in federal dollars that support COVID-19 ...
A federal judge says she will temporarily block the Trump administration’s attempt to cut billions in public health funding, siding with a lawsuit from 23 states and Washington, D.C.
A coalition of Democratic state officials sued the Trump administration Tuesday over plans to cut more than $11 billion in ...
Lawrence public schools stand to lose $1.3 million in federal education aid as part of the Trump administration’s $2 billion education grant cuts across 41 states. Gov. Maura T. Healey this week said ...
As executive orders from President Trump, budget slashing by tech billionaire Elon Musk’s Department of Government Efficiency ...
(Reuters) -A federal judge on Thursday temporarily blocked President Donald Trump’s administration from cutting more than $11 ...
Three months into the second Trump administration, Americans are already experiencing crisis fatigue. With every news cycle ...
Lawmakers warned the cuts could put CT’s most vulnerable in harm’s way and result in higher taxes and electricity bills for ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results