Washington joined 22 other states and D.C. in filing a lawsuit to restore funding that had been approved by Congress.
A coalition of states sued over the Trump administration’s unexpected move to cut off the funds, which they said imperiled ...
A federal judge says she will temporarily block the Trump administration’s attempt to cut billions in public health funding, siding with a lawsuit from 23 states and Washington, D.C.
U.S. District Judge Mary McElroy in Rhode Island said Thursday that she plans to grant the court order sought by 23 states ...
A federal judge in Rhode Island says she'll temporarily block the Trump administration from cutting billions in federal ...
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has begun laying off thousands of employees as part of a significant ...
Some raise concerns about disruption in services ...
THURSDAY, April 3, 2025 (HealthDay News) -- A group of 23 states and Washington, D.C., is suing the U.S. Department of Health ...
Lawrence public schools stand to lose $1.3 million in federal education aid as part of the Trump administration’s $2 billion education grant cuts across 41 states. Gov. Maura T. Healey this week said ...
The state will direct the $50 million it planned to spend in fiscal year 2026 on expanding Legislative Hall to counter losses ...
The federal suit alleges HHS Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. revoked pandemic-era grants without warning, forcing states to ...
There’s growing concern over massive cuts to the Department of Health and Human Services as Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results